Conditions of Use of the Service
Anonymous Domain Registration
I. Basic provisions
- These Conditions of Use of the Service arrange relations in provision of the service “Anonymous Domain Registration”.
- Definitions of basic terms:
- Provider is Anonymouse Domains, s. r. o., a company based at Hlinky 995/70, Staré Brno, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic, Reg. No.: 282 96 800, registered with the Regional Court in Brno under file No. 59433.
- User is an individual or a legal entity that uses the service Anonymous Domain Registration, namely from the moment of filling in and sending the order form.
II. Acceptance of the Conditions of Use of the Service “Anonymous Domain Registration”
A user of the “Anonymous Domain Registration” service agrees with the below specified contractual conditions. If he/she has reservations about the conditions he/she is not obliged to use the “Anonymous Domain Registration” service. If a user starts using the “Anonymous Domain Registration” service without reading the conditions, it is his/her responsibility.
III. Description of the Anonymous Domain Registration service
- Anonymous Domain Registration means a service based on anonymous domain chosen by the User registered by the Provider upon User’s application sent to the Provider through the order form, while the Provider will appear in the public register as the domain holder. The following data required by individual national authorities will appear in the publicly "Whois" accessible register in relation to the domain:
- Provider’s company name and address as the domain name holder,
- Provider’s e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number as the administration contact,
- Provider’s e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number as the technical contact,
- Provider’s e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number as the contact for invoicing,
- primary and secondary servers of domain names specified by the User,
- registration or extension date, domain expiration date, and name of the registrar chosen by the User.
- Individual may differ for a particular TLD (top-level domain), depending on what data are required by the TLD administrator. The Provider will always present the data so as User’s privacy is ensured.
IV. The rights and obligations of the Parties
- The user is obliged to complete true and complete data in the registration form. The User is obliged to inform the Provider on changes of the given data within 5 days at the latest.
- The Provider undertakes to perform anonymous registration of the domain selected by the User according to the User’s requirements. The Provider is not entitled to handle the domain in any way except for carrying out instructions of the User.
- The User undertakes to use the Anonymous Domain Registration service with good intentions, not with dishonest intentions. The User undertakes not to use the Anonymous Domain Registration service for illegal activities or acts contradicting good manners or principles of fair business practices. The User particularly undertakes not to use the Anonymous Domain Registration service for the following purposes:
The User understands and agrees that the Provider is entitled to reveal the data of a User of the Anonymous Domain Registration service obtained in relation to the registration to the police or other public authorities upon substantiated request or if the failure to provide them could cause the Provider loss or damage. The User takes into accout and agrees that the Provider is entitled to disclose the WHOIS details obtained during the registration in the folowing cases:
- in contradiction with these contractual conditions, good manners or principles of fair business practices,
- in contradiction with regulations of the registration authority and national legislations,
- to cause detriment to third persons, particularly intervention in their personal rights, spoiling their goods name
- to infringe intellectual property rights of third persons, particularly copyrights or trademark rights.
- to commit criminal activities, particularly in relation to spread of hatred, children pornography, terrorism, slander, intimidation, stalking, obscenity and privacy violation,
- to pass for somebody else with the purpose to harm someone or to obtain advantages to the detriment of someone else’s good faith,
- to abuse the service for the purpose of unethical or illegal behaviour of the user at the Internet,
- relate to or transmit viruses, Trojan Horses, access codes, backdoors, worms, timebombs or any other code, routine, mechanism, device or item that corrupts, damages, impairs, interferes with, intercepts or misappropriates any software, hardware, firmware, network, system, data or personally identifiable information
- You will not promote Your Domain by sending SPAM (i.e., emails sent to accounts without the previous agreement of the account owner, Newsgroup and forum messages, more examples: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_(electronic))
- If the user breaks this agreement (especially article IV paragraph 3), standard practices (if determined in any other contract/agreement), or the principles of fair bussiness dealings.
- If the user uses the Anonymous Domain Registration service contrary to valid legislation, or contrary to regulations of the registration authority.
- If there is a judicial, administrative or other proceeding commenced against the Provider relating to the anonymously registered domain.
- The details may be disloced in accordance with ICANN Dispute Resolution Policy and other rules issued by ICANN.
- If it is necessary to prevent impeding financial loss or legal liability (civil and criminal) of the Provider.
- In any other case where sufficient reasons are provided.
The details may be provided to the police or any other public authority based on their request, possibly to the third party – if they prove legal interest in obtaining them.
If the User uses the Anonymous Domain Registration service in contradiction with these conditions or in contradiction with the rule of law and the Provider suffers damage as a consequence of such behaviour of the User, the User undertakes to compensate for such damage. Damage means particularly claims of third parties and sanctions imposed by public authorities.
The Parties agree with damage compensation limitation. The User is entitled to claim compensation from the Provider for damages arisen or for similar legal reason to the maximum extent equal to the Provider’s annual remuneration for provision of the Anonymous Domain Registration service.
The User is obliged to protect access data for communication with the Provider and the data obtained in relation to the domain registration and to the user account establishment. In the instance of loss or abuse of the access data the User is obliged to inform the Provider immediately and to take adequate measures. The Provider is not responsible for loss or abuse of such data.
V. Price conditions
- The User undertakes to pay the Provider for the Anonymous Domain Registration service remuneration according to Provider’s valid price list.
- The price as in par. 1 does not include domain registration fee, subsequent maintenance fees and domain hosting. The User undertakes to pay these costs.
- The basic fee is $9.95/year.
VI. Registration term and termination
- The Anonymous Domain Registration service is provided for an indefinite period. The Provider undertakes to ensure regular registration of the domain with the appropriate registrar if the User requires.
- The user can apply for termination of the Anonymous Domain Registration service at any time and to instruct the Provider how to handle the domain. Unless the User gives instructions how to handle the domain after termination of the Anonymous Domain Registration service the Provider will be entitled to cancel the domain registration with the appropriate registrar.
- The Provider is entitled to terminate the Anonymous Domain Registration service provision and to cancel the domain registration with its registrar without User’s instruction at his sole discretion particularly in the following situations:
The User will be informed on termination of the Anonymous Domain Registration service by e-mail sent to the address given in the order form.
In the case of termination of the Anonymous Domain Registration service and cancellation of the domain with its registrar the User will have no right for refund of the paid remuneration or its part.
The termination of the Anonymous Domain Registration service requires the change of ownership of the domain. This change may involve an administrative fee, depending on the type of domain and the terms of the relevant domain registrar.
In the case of the domain registration cancellation regardless the reason the contractual relation between the User and the Provider based on these conditions will cease to exist on the day of the domain registration cancellation.
- the User is delayed with payment to the Provider,
- the User presents untrue or incomplete data in the registration form,
- well-founded indication exists that the Anonymous Domain Registration service is used in contradiction with regulations, good manners or principles of fair business practices,
- the User uses the Anonymous Domain Registration service for distribution of spam or other unauthorized intervention in the rights of other Internet users,
- the User fails to notify the Provider of a change of the data provided at the registration,
- the User does not respond to Provider’s notices sent to the e-mail address filled in the form for more than five days,
- the User breaches these Contractual Conditions.
VII. Final provisions
- The Provider is entitled to modify the Rules of the Service Use and the service pricelist. The Provider is obliged to publish a current version of the Rules and the pricelist at his website with no undue delay or to send the new version to the User to his e-mail address. If the User does not agree with the new Rules or the pricelist he is entitled to apply for termination of the Anonymous Domain Registration service provision and the service will be terminated without any claims of the Provider.
- If any part of these Conditions becomes invalid upon decision of any court or another authority, this fact will have no influence on the remaining parts of the Conditions. These will remain valid and binding for the Parties.
- If you need to contact the Provider, please fill in this form.